Join the Friends of Crossford Guild,
the Friends of the New Jersey Renaissance Faire
Returning this year will be the Righteous Blackguards doing their second annual after hours adult show, tentatively scheduled for Friday June 9 at 7 PM. The Dandy Pirates are planning to be back for an after hours show on Friday June 2. These great shows are included in your Guild membership.
Friends of Crossford Guild Membership includes:
- A season pass to the 2017 New Jersey Renaissance Faire
- Preferred parking in his Grace's own lot
- Preferred seating at Swain Field for the daily jousts
- An exclusive Guild Membership Pin (fine pewter by Perth Pewter, new members receive a pin, returning members can pick up a year banner at Perth Pewter at the Faire)
- Exclusive break area for Guild members on site during the Faire day
- More special privileges to be added soon!
Guild Members also receive FREE Admission to the following concerts:
- Dandy Pirates - Friday, June 2 at 7PM
- Righteous Blackguards - Friday, June 9 at 7PM
Comp tickets can be picked up at the gate or if you need them early contact us at Huzzah@NJRenFaire.com and we can mail them out to you once our comp tickets are printed for the year.
*Child Guild membership requires an adult as well, and this price includes the cost for the child's pin and admission to the festival. Otherwise, children of Guild members are welcome at all other Guild functions (joust seating, VIP area, ect.) with accompanying adult, but must purchase a ticket for entry to the faire.
Processing Fee of $1 will be added to each purchase
Ticket Buyer Information
Share This Event:
Terms & Conditions
New Jersey Renaissance Faire at Liberty Lake
1195 Florence Columbus Rd., Bordentown, NJ 08505
Exit 52 A from Interstate 295
The New Jersey Renaissance Faire will take place rain or shine. All ticket sales are final, and there are no refunds or exchanges. Tickets are only valid for the 2017 New Jersey Renaissance Faire.
Preferred Parking is available only in designated areas and Guild membership pin or proof of purchase must be presented upon arrival before parking.